Nothing displayed without any error message

Mar 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Hi I just tried Windows Phone Power Tools with my developer unlocked Nokia Lumia 800. WPTools starts up and I select "Windows Phone Device" to connect to.

Afterwards the main GUI shows up without any error but all three sections are empty - especially in the Apps section I would have expected some entries.

Or am I missing something?

Coordinator
Mar 30, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Can you post a screenshot of what you mean? If you mean there are no apps, that's because the phone only shows us installed Developer apps, so if you don't have any installed there won't be any to show.

Hope this helps!

Apr 2, 2012 at 8:37 AM

OK, I wasn't aware that only self developed programs will appear. After deploying and app I see the app GUID.

May be it makes sense to add a notification text in case no self-developed app is found on the device that only those will be visible (just for avoiding questions of WP7 beginners like me).

BTW. I noticed that the filebrowser is very sensitive regarding drag&drop operations. By just browsing the structure I copied directories several times. It happens if you click very fast through the list.